Before we close 2019, we have been engaged in a couple of events from August through December 2019 which we have documented through our Newsletter:
- UHC Day 2019,“Keep The Promise”How much have you educated/informed your community about UHC and the UN High Level Meeting Political Declaration on UHC? Find it in this Newsletter;
- Health cooperation,What Transpired At “Beyond aid” – the Kampala Initiative? (How civil society can challenge the reality of Aid and its shortcomings.
- COPASAHSymposium 2019. New Delhi
- Civil society’s role in access to medicines(Where is our space in enhancing sensitive public health TRIPS Flexibilities in African Region Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO)?
- Strengthening Education and Trainingin Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SET-SRHR) Training (embracing transformative approaches both in gender and age perspectives to challenge discriminatory socially constructed norms that impede access to Sexual Reproductive Health Rights and Services)
- World Bank meeting on the mid-term review on the implementation of the Result Based Financing (RBF/URMCHIP) mechanism in Uganda.
- IPHU Training Workshop “Struggle for health and Access to affordable medicines” Cape Town
- Our position on GMO Mosquitoes, (Response from Dr Danny Gotto)
To read in detail click here – PHM Uganda Newsletter